Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Machine Name:||Napkin Production And Packaging Line||Automation:||Fully Automaticc|
|Fold Type:||1/4 Quarter Fold Or Tall Fold 1/6 Customized||Speed:||2800 Sheet/min|
|Printing:||2 Colors Customized||Embossing:||Steel To Wool|
Quarter Fold Napkin Production Line,
Pneumatic Cylinder Napkin Production Line,
4.5kw Luncheon Napkin Machine
Introduction of Fully Automatic Napkin Production And Packaging Line.
This ACE-TNL-2H Fully Automatic Napkin Production And Packaging Line is a fully automatic paper napkin production line consists of high speed double lanes paper napkin machine, double lane napkin auto transfer and fully automatic paper napkin packaging machine for single bag or double pack napkins.
It can make tissue paper napkins at a super high speed 2800 sheet/min, the fastest and best paper napkin machine in China now. It is mainly used to automatically fold, emboss, print, cut and count 1/4, 1/8, 1/6, 1/12 fold table napkins, cocktail napkin, restaurant napkins, beverage napkin, luncheon napkin, 1/6 fold tall fold dispenser napkin, wallet tissue, nonwoven airlaid napkins and MG paper napkins etc. It adopts mechanical folding style with circular bandsaw blade cutting. The mainly function of this machine is to manufacture easy-to-take one by one plain, embossed and LOGO printed and laminated dinner tissue paper napkins. It is an ideal equipment to manufacture away-from-home customized color printing and laminated tissue paper napkin products. It is a very good alternative of Taiwan Fully Automatic Paper Napkin Machine With Packaging Machine.
ACE-TNL-2H Fully auto Napkin Production And Packaging Line NO need worker
2 lanes Paper Napkin Making Machine
A. back stand
1. Parent roll specification: 18-75g/m2 1-ply; 13-18gsm 2 plies tissue paper. Or customized.
2. Parent roll size: ≤Φ1100 x 600mm (300mm * 2lanes = 600mm). Diameter x Width
3. Core inner diameter: 76mm
B. Feeding Section
1. One feeding paper frame;
2. Pneumatic cylinder control
3. Stepless adjusting speed to control web-tension of paper.
4. Auto adjustment setting
5. With pneumatic system to automatically load jumbo rolls.
C. Embossing Section
1. One set of steel to paper embossing unit. (Embossing pattern provided by client or recommend by us)
2. Mechanical press type.
D. Printing Section (advanced design.)
1. With 2 colors flexo-graphic printer section.
2. Printing unit with driven by timing belts to make printing more precise.
3. Simple and easy adjustment of horizontal and longitudinal registration by turning hand wheel.
4. The printing plate roller can be adjustable or disassembled from the printing unit, much easier for the operator to attach the printing rubber plates or clean the roller.
E. Folding Section
1. Paper napkin output:
Napkin Open size: 300x300mm
Napkin Folded size: 150x150mm
3. Fixed cutoff size: 300mm.
4. Folder type: mechanical folding type, 1/4 fold quarter fold type. Circular Bandsaw blade cutting.
5. Synchronizer for feeding paper
6. Loop knife cutting, and distance of two can be adjustable
7. With 2 lanes output delivery. (Left and Right Double Lanes Double heads output).
8. Production spee: up to 2800 piece/min, depending on paper quality, gsm and workers operation.
9. With automatic counting unit, every count 1 - 99999 sheet/count. With tissue pop up every count.
10. With auto transfer system to transfer the paper napkins from the paper napkin making machine to the conveyor of the automatic paper napkin packaging machine, no need any worker A to Z.
F. Control system
1. With JOG function, easy for threading the paper and maintenance.
2. With emergency stop function, better for safety, you can stop the machine any time when there is emergency.
3. With auto sensors for detecting paper breaks or used up. Machine will automatically stop if paper breaks or used up.
4. Famous brand motor.
5. Power: 2.75~4.5kw (3-phase AC380V 50Hz or customized)
6. Pressure: 0.5MPa.
7. Machine size: 5x1x1.7(M)
8. Weight: about 4500 kg
ACE-AT Auto Transfer / Auto stack format unit.
ACE-FSP Fully Automatic Single Bag Paper Packaging Machine
1. Packing format: Single bag packing.
2. Packing speed: about 50-120 packs/min.
3. Tissue packing size: L100-200mm Other sizes to be specified.
4. The packing size can be changed from one fixed size to another by changing the packing mould within specification above. Extra mould is optional.
5. Various packing size can be changed quickly among different tissue sizes(need different moulds).
6. Sealing type: hot sealing and envelope type.
7. Packing material: CPP with thickness 40-45 microns.
PE also workable. Other requirements to be specified.
8. Packing film size:MAXφ300mm,width 400-600mm,thickness 40 - 45 microns.
PLC programmed control, Siemens or Mitsubishi
Inverter for variable frequency speed control,
Touch screen for operation
Servo motor control.
The packing machine can be connected to the log saw to form an automatic production line, saving much laboring cost and increase the production efficiency.
10. The whole machine adopts stepless frequency conversion controlling, touching screen and PLC.
11. Main motor Controlled by timing Frequency conversion; With touch screen for data setting.
12. Equipped with automatic lubrication system. You can set the machine lubrication interval and lubrication time. For example, you can set it to lubricate the machine for about 1s every 30 minutes.
13. Magic eye to check and control the material and packing film system;
14. Equipped with automatic coding system to automatically print the manufacture dates on each package of the tissues.
15. Equipped with perforating system to make perforated dotted lines on each package of tissues so that the customers can easily open the bag and take the tissues.
16. Power: 5.4Kw. Heating power:3.6Kw. 3phase AC380V 50HZ.
17. Working noise: ≤78db
18. air pressure: 0.5Mpa(buyer supplier)；
19. Machine size: L3680 x W5885 x H1925mm
20. Machine weight: 3500kg
|Auto web guide||Italy Best|
|Auto tension system||Like|
|Steel||High Speed steel|
Samples made by this Fully Automatic Napkin Production And Packaging Line for luncheon napkin:
Contact Person: tissuemachine